Zakah is a crucial pillar of Islam and shows your compassion and generosity for the most vulnerable communities around the world. It is the manifestation of your selflessness and generosity that is aimed at reforming a society.
By giving Zakah, you can purify your wealth, cleanse your heart from greed and misery, and help those suffering from poverty. It is not just a charitable act; it is rather a duty in which every Muslim has to give from their yearly earnings to the poor.
“And perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give zakat and whatever of good (deeds that Allah loves) you send forth for yourselves before you, you shall find it with Allah. Certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what you do.”
— Qur’an (110:2)
Saba Relief Ensures Your Zakah Goes Towards:
- Providing food to the hungry and less fortunate people in Yemen who go days without eating anything
- Giving shelter to the displaced communities living as refugees in their own country
- Delivering essential medical and emergency aid to save people from life-threatening conditions
- Providing safe and clean water to preserve the health of vulnerable children
- Giving access to education to help shape the future of Yemen
Give To The Most Vulnerable Communities in Yemen
Your Zakah can be the anchor for the poor, displaced, and vulnerable people in Yemen and give them the hope they deserve. Purify your wealth by donating your Zakah to those who have lost everything due to war and displacement in Yemen.