Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives and discover new personal growth opportunities? Volunteer with Saba Relief in Yemen and help us provide immediate aid and relief to those affected by the conflict.
To join our team, please complete the form below with your details, and we will be in touch shortly to discuss next steps. Please note that in order to participate in a deployment, certain requirements must be met:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You will need to set up an online fundraising page to raise a minimum of £10,000.00.
- A deployment registration fee of £500.00 is required, which will contribute to some of the deployment expenses, including accommodation, food, and other related expenses.
- A valid DBS certificate must be provided.
- You must be a British Citizen and hold a valid British passport.
- Your passport must be valid for 6months before the traveling date.
- You must have a medical insurance in place before the travelling date
- Approval of visa is not guaranteed. In the event of your visa is declined, funds raised will be implemented by Saba Relief on the ground team and will not be refundable.
- Deployment will only be approved if the minimum number of participants is met.
Please be aware that completion of this form does not guarantee your participation in the deployment. We will inform you of our decision within one week of receiving your submission.
Thank you for considering volunteering with Saba Relief. Together, we can make a difference.